It’s been 10 days into the new month, the beautiful month of October. My 10 days achievement for this month.
It is raining presently
That means I am tying this with a hot cup of tea. This month have been kinda cool. I will say extremely cool.
10 days achievement
Things that I have achieved in 10 days.
- I have a new laptop: I got the laptop on the 2nd of this month. After a little agreement with the guy, the guy I got the laptop from, I set out on Monday morning. Prior to this time, I have contacted a few people to know if they had a laptop on ground and most replied with a no. Those that replied with yes, showed me laptops I didn’t like. I publish a post later on about that day.
- No money made yet: About this, I haven’t been submitting proposals to potential clients. Also, I have not been active on my social media platforms. Oh, my freelance account? That has not been in use. I am hoping I get a project real soon. I kinda lost two clients, sorry two potential clients due to poor communication on my part. Both were ready or let me say, I felt they were ready to work with me.
- New project?: This is going well. In fact, great. I have put efforts in this and I hope it yields great results later in the future. I want a very near future. The project had been taking a lot of my time. Not only that, I’ve had the opportunity to acquire a new skill.
- letting go of my addiction: This had been going well until I came across a short story that almost leads me to read stories from that site. I thought about the stories I have read and shook away my thoughts. Those stories are fictions but they were written in such a way I took them to be real.
- No new friends yet and I am not bothered. I still have my old friends with me.
Read this yet? October’s List and Dream
Things I have learned these past few days
That’s all I have accomplished in 10 days. Good right. Staring another 10 days tomorrow. Let’s see how that will go.
These past few days had been great. I learned that:
- Communication is key. Effective communication is a great thing. I know this already but losing two clients made me realize it more. I also think this is also having an effect on my blog.
- Good people still exist: I happened to experience this on last Friday night and the Saturday morning that follows. I am also one of the good people if you are thinking otherwise. Don’t think you are though.
- People sometimes don’t remember ‘your’ good days. Just keep on being you and have a clear mind towards everyone.
- Impact lives when you can. I have done little I could do. One of the students I teach gave me a gift. “Thank you for impacting our lives”, Timi said to me. I smiled. They are good kids and I wish them the very best of life.
- Worrying is not good. The funniest thing is, it won’t even solve the problem. I have let go of worry and you should too if you are one who ‘worry’ a lot.
That’s a wrap, people!
How has been the last few days? what’s your 10 days achievement? Anything worth sharing? I trust you have new plans.